VITESSE LIGHTED SCULPTURE LALIQUE
Delivery guaranteed during containment
In 1925, Rene Lalique began creating car mascots to adorn the radiator grills of the most prestigious vehicles of that time. Most of the thirty mascots produced are still desired by collectors today. The beauty, grace and femininity of Vitesse is emblematic of Rene Lalique’s love of Greek mythology. Vitesse was designed in 1929. Today, this design is proposed with a lighted base highlighting the glare of satin-finished crystal.
Discover Lalique car Mascots.
- Clear crystal, signed Lalique France
- Box, bag, certificate of authenticity
- Dimensions: H 9.17″ x L 4.72″ x D 3.46″ ( H 23.3 cm x L 12 cm x D 8.8 cm)
- 3 light intensities ranging from the least to the most powerful
- Autonomy: minimum 5 hours on maximum intensity
- Black power cord and charger with USB port are included
- Handcrafted in France
1 in stock (can be ordered)