The first crystal animal sculptures crafted by Baccarat came to light in 1925 for the opening of the international Exhibition of Industrial and Decorative Arts. Discover the famous crystal collection from Baccarat.
Showing 1–16 of 54 results
- 6.5xx8cm170,00 € – 230,00 €Select options1 review(s)
- 29,00 €Add to cart1 review(s)
- 7.5xxcm310,00 € Add to cart
- 7.5xxcm160,00 € Add to cart
- 8x18x7.5cm250,00 € – 330,00 € Select options
- 6.5xx8cm230,00 € Add to cart
- 10x6x6cm410,00 € – 510,00 € Select options
- 7.2x26xcm650,00 € Add to cart
- 10.5x5.5x4.5cm250,00 € Add to cart
- 9.2x15x4.6cm165,00 € – 265,00 € Select options
- 8xx15cm275,00 € Add to cart
BACCARAT CRYSTAL ANIMAL – BESTIARY BACCARAT :
BACCARAT CRYSTAL ANIMAL – BESTIARY BACCARAT, The first crystal animal sculptures crafted by Baccarat came to light in 1925 for the opening of the international Exhibition of Industrial and Decorative Arts.
Baccarat crystal : The designer was Georges Chevalier, a young artist who very early sensed the extraordinary possibilities that crystal could offer. He designed and dreamed up that this fierce energy could be channeled and transcended into powerful works of light. Through the years, Baccarat has developed the crystal’s property to adapt to realism while successfully exploring the field of poetry … A fantastic animal carnival, by Baccarat.
Discover the famous Panther the leap, designed for Baccarat by Rosetta, the panther’s nimble, feline movement is embodied in all its splendor. The slanted silhouette imbues the panther with a lean, hypnotic grace.
The Barracuda by François-Xavier Lalanne in clear crystal, wooden base, numbered and signed edition.
The famous Baccarat American eagle. Stunning form showcases Baccarat’s exemplary craftsmanship. Perched upon a rock, the eagle’s stance is commanding: its mighty wings are wide open, its beak is pointed, its gaze is fixed on some unknown target.