MACARONS SCULPTURE DAUM
15% off with the coupon code SOLDES15
Macarons, the most preferred pâtisserie of the French, has become over the century, the undisputed star of the French pâtisserie. The macarons appeared in 1533 in the Court of France, under the rein of Catherine de Medici. By choosing to honour the macaron, the Maison Daum illuminates the French Art of Living around the world. A perfect example of elegance, balance and delicateness, this pâtisserie, which requires exceptional know-how is exported abroad as a product of excellence.
- Macarons, pâte de cristal, signed Daum France
- Showcase the iconic pâtisserie of the French culture
- Available in pink/purple, yellow/green
- Écrin, sac, certificat d’authenticité
- Length : 9 cm Width : 6 cm Height : 5,5 cm