HOMMAGE À L'HOMME CRYSTAL FLACON LALIQUE :
HOMMAGE À L'HOMME CRYSTAL FLACON LALIQUE, Extrait de Parfum, 3.3 Fl. Oz. (100 ml) with the crystal bottle signed Lalique France.
HOMMAGE À L’HOMME, a virile, Woody,Spicy fragrance. A praise to masculinity and travel.
- Top Note: Violet Leaf, Bergamot, Saffron
- Heart Note: Chili Leaf, Violet, Black Pepper
- Dry Down Note: Cistus, Oud, Musks
- The bustling and euphoric period of the 1920’s was characterized by an intense and carefree appetite for life filled with elegance, luxury and merriment. This desire for change touched all artists seeking a new style and a break from the past. This led them toward the refined geometric lines of the Art Deco style. René LALIQUE became the uncontested master of this period which received its affirmation at the Decorative Arts Exhibition in Paris in 1925.
- René Lalique, designer of one-of-a-kind Art Nouveau Jewellery, cultivated the image of Beauty, the Kiss and its invitation to Love. Jewels cut in the purity of crystal, a medium for tenderness.
- The founder of modern jewellery, René LALIQUE, was considered the leader of the Art Nouveau movement. Although he drew a great deal of his inspiration from the plant world, he also dared to display the female body in all its beauty and sensuality.
- The animal world was one of René LALIQUE’s major sources of inspiration. He depicted a wide variety of animal species, all with a degree of naturalism that demonstrated the designer’s genius. Every year new animals are added to the LALIQUE collection.
- The house Vessière Cristaux, the 4th generation situated in Baccarat, offers you the great classics of the crystal, such as you the Harcourt service from Baccarat, vases Bacchantes Lalique, or still crystal pastas from Daum. Discover our Web site to take a sample of the most beautiful crystals of the world.
Find us on Facebook and Pinterest