2 ANEMONES DECANTER LALIQUE10% off with the coupon code BACCARAT10 Lalique
2 ANEMONES DECANTER LALIQUE
Among flowers, the anemone, a symbol of purity and innocence, particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centerpiece of many jewels and decorative objects. In 1912, he designed a vase displaying a motif of anemone in blue patinated glass, fashioned in “cire perdue”.
- Piece signed Lalique France, box and certificate of authenticity
- Red crystal and white enamelled
- Dimensions: H 9.61″ x D 5.59″ (H 24,4 cm x D 14,2 cm)
- Volume: 25.36 oz (75 cl)
- Handcrafted in France
1 in stock (can be ordered)
2 ANEMONES DECANTER LALIQUE :
2 ANEMONES DECANTER LALIQUE, Among flowers, the anemone, a symbol of purity and innocence, particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centerpiece of many jewels and decorative objects. In 1912, he designed a vase displaying a motif of anemone in blue patinated glass, fashioned in “cire perdue”.
With the Anemone collection, Lalique gives a fresh insight into this creation transfigured to vases available in several sizes and colours, bowls, perfume bottles, and votives. Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, emblematic of Lalique, the flowers are juxtaposed in a graphics play on repetition, capturing the ephemeral beauty of flowers.
- The name Lalique evokes the brilliance of jewellery, the wonder of transparency, and the brilliance of crystal. Before it became a brand name, it was the name of a man, an artist of genius, René-Jules Lalique and of his heirs who shared his creative flame.
- Today, the vision of the brand is to prolong the creative genius of founder René Lalique by issuing superb perfume bottles in crystal, reviving exciting and sensitive jewelry designs, pushing the limits of the factory by creating decorative objects with unique satin contrasts, carrying out major architectural projects, creating a unique Lalique world dedicated to the home, working with renowned artists to produce limited editions in crystal and to recreate its cultural heritage.
- The house Vessière Cristaux, the 4th generation situated in Baccarat, offers you the great classics of the crystal, such as you the Harcourt service from Baccarat, vases Bacchantes Lalique, or still crystal pastas from Daum.
|ART DE LA TABLE|| |
Wine decanters & Table accessories