STILL WATER BY NIC FIDDIAN GREEN & LALIQUE, 2021
2200,00 € – 3100,00 €
Lalique has produced the first interpretation in light and crystal of Still Water, the emblematic sculpture by British artist Nic Fiddian-Green.
Today, for the first time, Still Water reveals itself in the light of Lalique crystal. The sculpture is also displayed in colours – from black to amber, passing through clear, its crystal robe cut to measure by the artisans of the Lalique factory at Wingen-sur- Moder in Alsace. Stretching their know-how to the limits, they devised an “animal touch” technique and reproduced the artist’s gesture, resembling that of an illusionist: a balancing act in which the animal is poised on the tip of its muzzle, brushing the surface of the water.
Strong in its presence, helpless in its posture.
- Stand: Marble
- Dimensions: H 14.65″ x L 3.35″ x D 2.95″ (H 37.20 cm x L 8.50 cm x P 7.50 cm)
- Crystal sculpture: H 9.84″ x L 3.35″ x D 2.95″ (H 25 cm x L 8.5 cm x P 7.5 cm) – Weight: 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Base: H 4.72″ x L 2.76″ x D2.76″ (H 12 cm x L 7 cm x P 7) – Weight: 3.64 lbs (1.65 kg)
- Weight: 3.09 lbs (1.40 kg)
- Limited edition of 300
- Signed and numbered, certified by a signed edition certificate
- Nic Fiddian Green & Lalique collaboration
- Handcrafted in France