LONGCHAMP LIGHTED HORSE SCULPTURE LALIQUE
Delivery guaranteed during containment
Beginning in 1925, René Lalique designed 30 glass car mascots to adorn the most prestigious vehicles of the roaring twenties. The combination of the distinctive design and the limited number make these figurines some of the most sought after by collectors.
Taking inspiration from the “Longchamp” horse race track, where “Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe” takes place, René Lalique created the Longchamp hood ornament in 1929, now re-issued in crystal. Today, this design is proposed with a lighted base highlighting the glare of satin-finished crystal.
- Clear crystal, signed Lalique France
- Box, bag, certificate of authenticity
- Dimensions: H 7.01″ x L 5.91″ x D 3.46″ ( H 17.8 cm x L 15 cm x D 8.8 cm)
- 3 light intensities ranging from the least to the most powerful
- Autonomy: minimum 5 hours on maximum intensity
- Black power cord and charger with USB port are included
- Handcrafted in France
1 in stock (can be ordered)