The Peacock and its spectacular plumage are themes dear to the artist. With this new sculpture, Madeleine van der Knoop immortalises the extraordinary peacock’s fanned tail feathers, one of nature’s most spectacular shows. The Daum crystal reveals magnificent colours of the iridescent plumage, and the play of light highlights the beautiful blue green nuances of the majestic train. Its gilded beak and crest sublimate the delicate features of the peacock.
Realized using the ancestral lost-wax technique, this work of art accentuates the unique know-how of the Daum atelier.
- Sculpture Peacock by Madeleine van der Knoop
- Crest and beak in 24ct gilded brass
- Foot in polished and varnished brass
- Limited and numbered edition of 50 copies
- Box, bag, certificate of authenticity
- Height : 50 cm Length : 61,5 cm Width : 26 cm