GREEN CRYSTAL CANDY DOOR KNIVES :
GREEN CRYSTAL CANDY DOOR KNIVES, The crystal knife door will bring color to your table, it's ideal as a decorative element on a buffet or in a cup ... Handcrafted in France.
- Today , the manufacture of crystal goes according to original techniques. The mixture of sand ( silica ), potassium carbonate and lead oxide is heated to a temperature of 1450 ° C. The melt is then " cured " for several dozen hours for all the bubbles decomposition of carbonate, which contribute to making the blend , are eliminated . The mixture is then ready to be worked by harvesters , blowers and cutters in the state of the art and know-how of high-end crystal .
- The cristalliers, as the glassworkers , were first established in forested areas that provided the wood to heat melting furnaces and even the ashes which supplied potassium. In these remote areas , the royal privilege allowed them to wear the sword to defend himself , hence the name " glass nobility" mocked by the blood of the true nobility . In France, the story of the crystal begins in Lorraine with the glass factory of Münzthal based in 1586, but it is only in 1767 when king Louis XVI confers him by obvious letter the title of "royal Glass factory of Saint-Louis" and in 1782 François de Beaufort finalizes the formula of the crystal with more than 35 % of lead.
- Find the new collection of Baccarat, Daum, Lalique and our handcrafted crystal selection and earthenware of Lorraine. Vessiere Cristaux offers you for more than 100 years the great classic, such as the Harcourt service, Mille Nuits, or Dom Perignon of Baccarat. See also Art editions Daum, with artists like Ben, Orlinski, or Jean-Phillipe-Richard and the Lalique collections such as the famous Victory mascot.
- before, during and after your buying, The House Vessière will accompany you, answer all your questions and advise you to keep your products all life long.
- Vessière Cristaux offers you complimentary shipping for France and Countries of European Union : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark , Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia,Slovenia and Sweden. )