Feuilles Peper & Salt Grinders Lalique
1 in stock (can be ordered)
Peugeot embraced the industrial age at the beginning of the 19th century (1840) with the steel industry.
In 1840, Peugeot launched the first coffee grinder, to be followed by pepper and salt grinders. Peugeot grinding mechanisms carry a lifetime warranty. It was not before 1886 that Peugeot started the production of bicycles, motorcycles and cars, sectors for which they are the most famous nowadays.
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 3.66″ x D 2.20″ (H 9.30 cm x D 5.60 cm)
- Weight: 1.23 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Peugeot grinding mechanisms
- Pepper: The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind
- Salt: The salt mechanism is designed to crush coarse cooking salt. It is made of stainless steel and is resistant to corrosion from dry salt
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: René Lalique, 1924