BLACK ARETHUSE RING LALIQUE
15% off with the coupon code SOLDES15
Lalique crystal illuminates the motif of a woman’s face with an aquatic headdress in repolished satin-finish. This feminine expression created in 1935 by René Lalique for a specially commissioned fountain is inspired by the myth of Aréthuse. Now emblematic within Lalique collections, the motif lends its image to numerous iconic creations.
- Arethuse ring signed Lalique France
- 1 black crystal : 2 gramme, Length : 1,5 cm
- Discover Arethuse Lalique collection
- Vermeil, average weight: 16 g
- Box, bag, certificate of authenticity