WE PROVIDE INSURANCE FOR YOUR ORDER
With more than 138 years of experience, our export team takes the greatest care to package each order. A damaged product? We will send a new one. A lost parcel? We will send a new one. The shipping cost include an insurance break and lost.
For a delivery outside the European Union, you can pay your order without VAT. Please, use the coupon code FREETAX into your cart.
RECEIVE A GIFT FOR EACH ORDER
We take care of our customers. For each order, you can select a gift in you cart. More you buy, bigger the gift is. Follow this link to discover the gift list.
WIN FIDELITY POINTS
We reward your fidelity. Each order allows you to win fidelity points, that you can use for your next order. Enjoy extra discount. Don't forget to creat an account or to login into it. Learn more ?
ARETHUSE SILVER CRYSTAL RING LALIQUE :
ARETHUSE SILVER CRYSTAL RING LALIQUE, The famous “Masque de Femme” motif reveals the face of a mysterious, elegant woman wearing a headdress of aquatic life, symbolizing the nymph Arethusa.
- R. Lalique evokes the brilliance of jewellery, the wonder of transparency, and the brilliance of crystal. Before it became a brand name, it was the name of a man, an artist of genius, René-Jules Lalique and of his heirs who shared his creative flame.
- The bustling and euphoric period of the 1920’s was characterized by an intense and carefree appetite for life filled with elegance, luxury and merriment. This desire for change touched all artists seeking a new style and a break from the past. This led them toward the refined geometric lines of the Art Deco style. René LALIQUE became the uncontested master of this period which received its affirmation at the Decorative Arts Exhibition in Paris in 1925.
- René Lalique, designer of one-of-a-kind Art Nouveau Jewellery, cultivated the image of Beauty, the Kiss and its invitation to Love. Jewels cut in the purity of crystal, a medium for tenderness.
- The founder of modern jewellery, René LALIQUE, was considered the leader of the Art Nouveau movement. Although he drew a great deal of his inspiration from the plant world, he also dared to display the female body in all its beauty and sensuality.
- The animal world was one of René LALIQUE’s major sources of inspiration. He depicted a wide variety of animal species, all with a degree of naturalism that demonstrated the designer’s genius. Every year new animals are added to the LALIQUE collection.
- The house Vessière Cristaux, the 4th generation situated in Baccarat, offers you the great classics of the crystal, such as you the Harcourt service from Baccarat, vases Bacchantes Lalique, or still crystal pastas from Daum. Discover our Web site to take a sample of the most beautiful crystals of the world. After sale service 24/7, parcel with insurance.
Find us on Facebook and Pinterest