1927 PENDANT LALIQUE
As accessories inspired from Art Deco, these jewellery pieces bring new life to motifs designed in 1927 and 1928 by René Lalique, the master of contemporary jewellery. A tribute to the inescapable Garçonne with her eternal style and enduring charm. Discover 1925 Lalique collection.
- Pendant on a waxed cotton cord signed Lalique France
- Plated in 18K yellow gold, or silver plated
- Motifs in satin-polished Lalique crystal and black resin
- Dimension of the pendant : D 3.15″ (8 cm)
- Dimensions of the cord : 29.53″ (75 cm)
- Weight: 31.2 grams