RAM SCULPTURE LALIQUE :
RAM SCULPTURE LALIQUE, In Chinese astrology, each of the twelve animals of the Zodiac is associated with a year and particular characteristics.
People who were born during the year of the Ram are said to be courageous, bold, dynamic, take initiative and get straight to the point. Highlighted with gold, the large size ram depicts the famous myth of the Golden Fleece. The Lalique astrological figures take their strength and modern form from the richness of their detail and the purity of the satin-finished crystal.
- Clear crystal, gold stamped
- Dimensions: H 7.68" x L 8.58" x W 3.15" (H 19,5 cm x L 21,8 cm x W 8 cm)
- Weight: 6.61 lbs (3 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- The name Lalique evokes the brilliance of jewellery, the wonder of transparency, and the brilliance of crystal. Before it became a brand name, it was the name of a man, an artist of genius, René-Jules Lalique and of his heirs who shared his creative flame.
- Founded over a century ago, in 1888, Lalique has endured as the ultimate symbol of French luxury.One of the jewels in the crown of France's crystal industry, Lalique has five main categories: jewelry, decorative items, interior design, perfumes, and art.
- Today, the vision of the brand is to prolong the creative genius of founder René Lalique by issuing superb perfume bottles in crystal, reviving exciting and sensitive jewelry designs, pushing the limits of the factory by creating decorative objects with unique satin contrasts, carrying out major architectural projects, creating a unique Lalique world dedicated to the home, working with renowned artists to produce limited editions in crystal and to recreate its cultural heritage.
- The House VESSIERE CRISTAUX Baccarat, specialist of the crystal since 1882, sells retail, Baccarat, Daum, Lalique as well as earthenwares of Lorraine.