DRAGONFLY SCULPTURE BLUE LUSTER LALIQUE :
DRAGONFLY SCULPTURE BLUE LUSTER LALIQUE,
- Blue luster crystal
- Dimensions: H 3.46" x W 3.70" x T 1.46" (H 8,8 cm x W 9,4 cm x E 3,7 cm)
- Weight: 0.17 lbs (0,08 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- The name Lalique evokes the brilliance of jewellery, the wonder of transparency, and the brilliance of crystal. Before it became a brand name, it was the name of a man, an artist of genius, René-Jules Lalique and of his heirs who shared his creative flame.
- Founded over a century ago, in 1888, Lalique has endured as the ultimate symbol of French luxury.One of the jewels in the crown of France's crystal industry, Lalique has five main categories: jewelry, decorative items, interior design, perfumes, and art.
- Today, the vision of the brand is to prolong the creative genius of founder René Lalique by issuing superb perfume bottles in crystal, reviving exciting and sensitive jewelry designs, pushing the limits of the factory by creating decorative objects with unique satin contrasts, carrying out major architectural projects, creating a unique Lalique world dedicated to the home, working with renowned artists to produce limited editions in crystal and to recreate its cultural heritage.
- The House VESSIERE CRISTAUX Baccarat, specialist of the crystal since 1882, sells retail, Baccarat, Daum, Lalique as well as earthenwares of Lorraine.