WE PROVIDE INSURANCE FOR YOUR ORDER
With more than 138 years of experience, our export team takes the greatest care to package each order. A damaged product? We will send a new one. A lost parcel? We will send a new one. The shipping cost include an insurance break and lost.
For a delivery outside the European Union, you can pay your order without VAT. Please, use the coupon code FREETAX into your cart.
RECEIVE A GIFT FOR EACH ORDER
We take care of our customers. For each order, you can select a gift in you cart. More you buy, bigger the gift is. Follow this link to discover the gift list.
WIN FIDELITY POINTS
We reward your fidelity. Each order allows you to win fidelity points, that you can use for your next order. Enjoy extra discount. Don't forget to creat an account or to login into it. Learn more ?
CRYSTAL CHAMPAGNE FLUTES WEDDING :
CRYSTAL CHAMPAGNE FLUTES WEDDING,
- Set of 2 crystal flutes, engraved at the hand – Wedding.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Height : 25 cm.
- Today , the manufacture of crystal goes according to original techniques. The mixture of sand ( silica ), potassium carbonate and lead oxide is heated to a temperature of 1450 ° C. The melt is then ” cured ” for several dozen hours for all the bubbles decomposition of carbonate, which contribute to making the blend , are eliminated . The mixture is then ready to be worked by harvesters , blowers and cutters in the state of the art and know-how of high-end crystal .
- The cristalliers, as the glassworkers , were first established in forested areas that provided the wood to heat melting furnaces and even the ashes which supplied potassium. In these remote areas , the royal privilege allowed them to wear the sword to defend himself , hence the name ” glass nobility” mocked by the blood of the true nobility . In France, the story of the crystal begins in Lorraine with the glass factory of Münzthal based in 1586, but it is only in 1767 when king Louis XVI confers him by obvious letter the title of “royal Glass factory of Saint-Louis” and in 1782 François de Beaufort finalizes the formula of the crystal with more than 35 % of lead.
- Find the new collection of Baccarat, Daum, Lalique and our handcrafted crystal selection and earthenware of Lorraine. Vessiere offers you for more than 100 years the great classic, such as the Harcourt service, Mille Nuits, or Dom Perignon of Baccarat. See also Art editions Daum, with artists like Ben, Orlinski, or Jean-Phillipe-Richard and the Lalique collections such as the famous Victory mascot.
- before, during and after your buying, The House Vessière will accompany you, answer all your questions and advise you to keep your products all life long.
Find us on Facebook and Pinterest