1927 DOUBLE WRAP BRACELET LALIQUE
As accessories inspired from Art Deco, these jewellery pieces bring new life to motifs designed in 1927 and 1928 by René Lalique, the master of contemporary jewellery. A tribute to the inescapable Garçonne with her eternal style and enduring charm. Discover 1927 Lalique collection.
- Double wrap leather bracelet signed Lalique France
- Plated in 18K yellow gold, silver plated
- Motifs in satin-polished Lalique crystal and black resin
- Length of the bracelet : 14.56″ (37 cm)
- Écrin, sac, certificat d’authenticité