WE PROVIDE INSURANCE FOR YOUR ORDER
With more than 138 years of experience, our export team takes the greatest care to package each order. A damaged product? We will send a new one. A lost parcel? We will send a new one. The shipping cost include an insurance break and lost.
For a delivery outside the European Union, you can pay your order without VAT. Please, use the coupon code FREETAX into your cart.
RECEIVE A GIFT FOR EACH ORDER
We take care of our customers. For each order, you can select a gift in you cart. More you buy, bigger the gift is. Follow this link to discover the gift list.
WIN FIDELITY POINTS
We reward your fidelity. Each order allows you to win fidelity points, that you can use for your next order. Enjoy extra discount. Don't forget to creat an account or to login into it. Learn more ?
PALAZZO VASE LALIQUE :
PALAZZO VASE LALIQUE : Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 9.61″ x D 7.87″ (H 24,4 cm x D 20 cm)
- Weight: 13.67 lbs (6,20 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Lalique is one of the purest crystal of the world, it’s a name of a famous man, René Lalique, who was considered the leader of the Art Nouveau movement. Throughout his life, René Lalique became the uncontested master of the crystal, drawing inspiration from the flora, fauna , femininity.
- Founded over a century ago, in 1888, Lalique is the symbol of French luxury.
One of the jewels in the crown of France’s crystal industry, Lalique has five main categories: jewelry, decorative items, interior design, perfumes, and art.
Today, the vision of the brand LALIQUE is to prolong the creative genius of founder René Lalique by issuing superb perfume bottles in crystal, reviving exciting and beautiful jewelry designs, pushing the limits of the factory by creating decorative objects with unique satin contrasts, carrying out major architectural projects, creating a unique Lalique world dedicated to the home, working with renowned artists to produce limited editions in crystal and to recreate its cultural heritage.
- The animal world was one of René LALIQUE’s major sources of inspiration. He depicted a wide variety of animal species, all with a degree of naturalism that demonstrated the designer’s genius. Every year new animals are added to the LALIQUE collection.
- Lalique now belongs to a collector, Silvio denz which gives Lalique a second wind. Prestigious collaborations , as with Sir Elton John , the creation of Lalique perfume, a beautiful Lalique hotel wiggen sur modern, with its very famous chef : Mister Klein.
- The house Vessière Cristaux, the 4th generation situated in Baccarat, offers you the great classics of the crystal, such as you the Harcourt service from Baccarat, vases Bacchantes Lalique, or still crystal pastas from Daum. An after sale service open 24/7, insurance for you package, non VAT for non european customers.